Monday, November 18, 2013

L writes for the #thisisautism flashblog

Written by L

Originally posted at Amazing Adventures Parenting Autistic Children  (visit the link to see L's art!)

MasterL (14 year old Autistic, who has a 6 year old Autistic sister and 4 other siblings) has something to say to Suzanne Wright. When he heard about what she had written in her recent letter and found out there was an opportunity to reply to her through the flashblog, he asked me to post this.


Dear Mrs Wright,

I don't want to come straight out and say you are wrong because when people do that to me I find it rude.

But, my life isn't miserable.

My sisters life isn't miserable.

My family's life isn't miserable, or, I guess they are only as miserable as any other family.

Maybe you should ask Autistic people is they are miserable before you tell everybody that they are.

Sincerely,
L

No comments:

Post a Comment